La Mesa Vineyards is located a few miles outside Plymouth, California in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. We are excited to have you visit our brand new Tasting Room, a contemporary design with floor-to-ceiling glass and an expansive outdoor patio that offers stunning views of all our vineyards.
13200 Shenandoah Road
Plymouth, California 95669
Open Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 5pm
Reservations are encouraged although we try our best to accommodate walk-ins. Reserve online or contact us at 209-245-3388 or email@example.com.
To make reservations, please visit our Reservations Page.
For our upcoming entertainment, visit our Live Music and Cuisine.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor tasting. Outdoor is seated with a carafe-style flight of 5 wines, with a pre-selection of reds or whites or you can simply build your own flight!
- We have an extensive shade sail system in the summer over our outdoor patio providing a comfortable outdoor experience. We also offer air-conditioned indoor tasting at the bar. You can let us know which you would like to do when you are here
- Wine tastings are $10 per person, waived with the purchase of one bottle of wine per person. Wine tasting fees are charged at checkout, not in advance at reservations.
- Occasionally we have food trucks with food for purchase. You can see these days on our Live Music and Cuisine page. On days we don't, we encourage you to bring a picnic or we do sell some pre-packaged charcuterie options for you.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs are welcome! They must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Limos: we are unfortunately unable to accommodate stretch limos due to our hillside location, they are not able to make the turnarounds and one got stuck recently! Sprinter vans with <8 people are ok.