La Mesa Vineyards is located a few miles outside Plymouth, California in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. We are excited to have you visit our brand new Tasting Room, a contemporary design with floor-to-ceiling glass and an expansive outdoor patio that offers stunning views of all our vineyards.
13200 Shenandoah Road
Plymouth, California 95669
Open Thursday to Sunday, 11am to 5pm
Reservations are encouraged although we try our best to accommodate walk-ins. Reserve online or contact us at 209-245-3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make reservations, please visit our Reservations Page.
To see our upcoming events, please visit our Special Events Page.
- Face coverings are required to check in, check out, or use the restrooms.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from other guests.
- You will be asked to complete a Covid tracing form for each adult in your party. We will not add you to our marketing list unless you request it.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs are welcome! They must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and included in your reservation.