La Mesa Vineyards is located a few miles outside Plymouth, California in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley. We are excited to open our Tasting Room, a contemporary design with floor-to-ceiling glass and an expansive outdoor patio that offers stunning views of all our vineyards.
13200 Shenandoah Road
Plymouth, California 95669
Open Friday to Monday, 11am to 5pm
Reservations are encouraged although we try our best to accommodate walk-ins. Reserve online or contact us at 209-245-3388 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make reservations, please visit our Reservations Page.
- Face coverings are required to check in, check out, or use the restrooms.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from other guests.
- You will be asked to complete a Covid tracing form for each adult in your party. We will not add you to our marketing list unless you request it.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs are welcome! They must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and included in your reservation.
Why rush home? Enjoy an evening or weekend in the Gold Country. There are many lovely options just a few minutes away from us - here are some of our favorites.
- Amador Harvest Inn. This lovely farmhouse B&B sits on a picturesque pond, just a 3 minute drive away from us. A lovely cheese plate awaits your arrival as well as a hot breakfast. About 5 minutes away.
- Grand Reserve Inn. A part of Wilderotter Vineyards, the Inn is about 10 minutes away headed back towards Plymouth. It’s an exquisite 5-star experience set in the middle of their vineyards.
- Farm Stay @ Linebarier Vineyards. This Airbnb is run by our dear friends Nancy and Harvey. You have the entire place to your self - the ultimate in quiet privacy. They are about 10 minutes up the road from us.
There are plenty of Airbnbs in the Plymouth area and also several established bed and breakfasts in Sutter Creek, a cute town about 20 minutes away.