Why rush home? Enjoy an evening or weekend in the Gold Country. There are many lovely options just a few minutes away from us - here are some of our favorites.
- Amador Harvest Inn. This lovely farmhouse B&B sits on a picturesque pond, just a 3 minute drive away from us. A lovely cheese plate awaits your arrival as well as a hot breakfast. About 5 minutes away.
- Farm Stay & Linebarier Vineyards. This Airbnb is run by our dear friends Nancy and Harvey. You have the entire place to your self - the ultimate in quiet privacy. They are about 10 minutes up the road from us.
- Grand Reserve Inn. A part of Wilderotter Vineyards, the Inn is about 10 minutes away headed back towards Plymouth. It’s an exquisite 5-star experience set in the middle of their vineyards.
- Lucinda's Country Inn. This Bed & Breakfast Inn serves a homemade breakfast and french press coffee each morning, has large private suites with living and outdoor areas and is about 15 minutes away from our estate.
- The Foxie. Award winning renovated Victorian mansion in the heart of Sutter Creek, offering chef’s tasting experiences, parlor massages, chauffeured tours of Amador County wineries and is about 15 minutes away from our estate.
The Hidden Garden. This VRBO is across the street from our vineyard estate. Sleeps up to 16. Beautiful gardens, pool, an oasis in Plymouth.
There are plenty of Airbnbs in the Plymouth area and also several established bed and breakfasts in Sutter Creek, a cute town about 20 minutes away.