When it comes to COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees and guests means the world to us. We have implemented and practice the industry’s most rigorous cleaning and sanitation practices and follow every state and county guideline in order to improve our efforts and safeguard all of visitors and staff. These include:
How is La Mesa protecting employee and guest health?
La Mesa uses the following methods to ensure protection of Employee and Guest Health in the workplace:
- A copy of procedures was shared with each employee.
- All employees have been told not to come to work, if ill.
- A health survey is conducted with each employee prior to each shift.
- Mandatory employee handwashing and sanitization occurs regularly.
- Restrooms, door handles, tables, chairs, employee breakrooms are disinfected frequently. Our outside tables and chairs are all stainless steel, allowing for easier sanitization and cleaning between guest stays.
- We utilize a Hobart commercial grade dishwasher which superheats glassware to above 180F for disinfection per county health requirements. All glassware is cleaned with this machine.
- A reservation system is used to prevent people from gathering and staggered seating times are used to control traffic flow.
- Checkouts are done at tables, with purchases brought to the tables.
- A contactless payment system is used (iPads +mobile credit card readers with tap) and encouraged.
- The outdoor seating area has been expanded to increase social distancing.
- The number of employees serving an individual party is limited to one employee, when possible.
What is being done to sanitize and disinfect the facilities?
La Mesa uses the following methods to increase sanitization and disinfection:
- All glassware including water carafes from a table is cleaned and sanitized in our Hobart commercial dishwasher which heats to 180F+ per health county requirements.
- Wine tasting flight boards, labels and pens are sanitized after each use.
- After guests leave a table, the table and chairs are sanitized
- High contact touchpoints, such as door handles, iPads, credit card terminals, etc. are cleaned and disinfected, using a disinfectant effective against COVID-19.
- Touch free motion detectors are used to turn on lights in restrooms.
- Paperless high-speed dryers with HEPA air filters are used to dry hands in restrooms limiting paper waste and contamination.
I have a safety concern. What should I do?
If you have any concern about COVID-19 safety protocols and practices at our facility, please contact us immediately:
La Mesa Vineyards
Tel: (209) 245-3388
Email: info @ lamesavineyards.com
Thank you for supporting us in our efforts and helping us stay safe! We're in this together.